Tuesday, December 9, 2008

"We make Moves...Jwork Team (106&Park air on 12/12/08)"

Man I'm speechless. Were on our way back home from New York city. It was an overwhelming experience. When I say we make moves... I'm serious. Jwork Team goes hard. Our mission was accomplished. We build a lot of connects today at BET. Got in touch with Rocsi&Terrence talked to them for a little and their stylist. Got DJ ProStyle a robot shirt that he rocked on the show. Put some of the audience on and introduced them to Jwork. They were going crazy about Jwork. Exchange info with Champion of FreeStyle Friday...and many more. Man all I have to say is my weekend started off really shitty. I got into a car accident.That really pissed me off. But with me going on this trip all I can say is this made it better. I would do this all over again. Whatever it takes for jwork I'm there.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats whats up...I'm speechless just like you. Lets just continue though. Nice job!!!!!

Ran said...

Keep doin ya'lls thing!! You and Brandi looked gorgeous in the interview from the Lebron party.

Nellz said...

wow thats hottt but for ur accident im sorry and i hope ur ok!!!


xoxo