Sunday, October 26, 2008

B driving to Cleveland...

Wow I am currently in the car with B (brandi) going to Cleveland. She is driving.(Beast lol) Were going down there to get some free tickets at Club View to see Jay-Z perform during the Campaign for Change concert. Yes its free. I am a huge fan of Jay-Z.On behalf of jwork I truly feel that this is an event that we should attend and build some connects.Team also think so as well.So Cleveland here we come!!!

During this drive we actually listened to a whole bunch of ol school jams from Michael Jackson-beat it, Babyface-Slow Jams, Jon B-they don't know, Biggie-One more chance,112-Can I touch you etc...and yes I am on my blog at the same time.You can say I'm a walking blackberry lol. We have 43 miles left f**k. Its now 10:40pm. And I have to be at work at 7:30am lol. Its cool though there's NOS and coffee hahaha.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel ya babe. I enjoy road trips as long as there is great company and good music, and I have both. I love ya Mary!! Lets keep on that grind. hope you make it to work on time. I'll try my best to get us home in a timely manner.

Unknown said...

I see ya.....Lets get it. Make your dream come true. No pipe dreams here though...only reality in the making.

Anonymous said...

You guys are beast period jwork should be very happy to have to strong woman like you being the backbone of it at!!

JWORK LIMITED said...

Sometimes I wouldn't know where we would be without you 2 to be all the way 100. I very proud of all the hard work AND everybody in Jwork need to Step their Game up

JWORK LIMITED said...

Love you Guys

Anonymous said...

We love you to... Yes we are beasty...

Anonymous said...

We really appreciate the love and recognition. We love Jwork and we will continue to stay on our grind to get us all to our dreams!! Thank you!! We love The Empire!! Jwork for life!!