Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pre-Season Party/Pre-Season Game

I had a pretty good time Thursday night at BOMA for the preseason party that they had for the Cavaliers. Shout out to DJ Steph Floss for showing us (Jwork ) mad support and love. We mingled a lot and met some interesting people. Fly Union was there as well. Shout out to them also. They are cool lol.

But omg me and steps/stairways do not get along. Let me tell you guys the funniest thing that happened to me that night. This is how goofy/clumsy I am. As I was making my way down the steps towards the main dance floor I trip and fell. It was the funniest thing ever. I laugh so hard when I got up. Matter fact I'm laughing now as I'm typing this out. I leaned over to the right trying to play it off as I was getting up. Lol. But I don't care who seen me cause it happens to me almost every morning when I go down my stairs at my apartment but that's like 12 steps lol.
But overall that night was coo. We went and did some shots there. Pictures will be posted soon...

Friday night was amazing. I had fun. It was my first NBA game. It was packed. Traffic getting there was crazy/hectic. The weather was crazy. It rained:( I was really excited being there also nervous at the same time. During the game something bad really happen to one of the cavaliers dance member. He got injured while starting to perform, fell head first and was unconscious. I hope he is ok.

Yesss the CAVS won....after the game it was pourin rain outside (the worst). I was thinkin to myself man we parked so far with no umbrella and I have on pumps. But let me tell you guys when it comes down to getting to where I need to be I will do whatever. In the rain, I took my heels off and ran to the car. Lol. So for those who went that was me who ran about 2 1/2 miles bare foot. Lmao!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow you are crazy girl running Bare Foot lol....And stairs don't get along with no one in heels lol

Ran said...

Awww I know how that is breaking out in heels running!!!lol You have to do what ya have to do!!lol

Ms. Mary (D.O.O) Jwork Limited said...

Lol...I was kinda embarressed. But I'm good. Its not the first time that this happened to me in a public area lol.