Monday, October 20, 2008

Movies this past week...

This past weekend was great for me. I love going out to the movies or even sometime staying in and watching a movie. You can get ideas,or even learn new things.

1. Eagel Eye was a great movie (I love Shia labuff...I think that's how you spell his lastname)There is something about that boy that I think is very attractive...this movie was one of those movie's where it make you think about what else dont the govenrment tell you about... Hmm a lot of things.

2.Quarantine...that movie was off the hook. It made you think if you were in that situation what would you have done. That's the type of movie it was and at the same time it pisses you off cause how people was acting in the movie. But I guess that's apart of creating a movie. There's a couple jumpy parts. Knowing me I jumped through out the whole movie lol.

3.Max Payne...what can I say I love Marky Mark.That was a phenomenal movie. I love it.Action/Mystery is one of my favorite type of movie to watch. There was a lot of killing/shooting in this movie. Perfect I love it all.

I can say when you get a chance if you haven't already seen these movie...you should check it out. Its worth your money...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Man I am jealous....I wanted to see these movies!!!!!!

JA said...

Wow thats alot of movies in one week Ms.Lady!! Who did you go with?

JA said...

Or better yet who is the lucky guy?