Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's been awhile...lol

So I created my blog when I was working at wack ass chase...It was so boring at that job that I had so many things that I can do there..."So what do you do?" Surf the net right lol...But yep I'm back again. I introduced this site to many of my team members at Jwork. As you can see their site is bananas...It's blowing up like crazy. Usually I like to check the page out and see what I can re-design before I actually go into posting things up. But it's a learning process. I will try to write on here daily about my thoughts and where abouts and what I'm up to. This is going to be more of a personal/business page basically anything that come to my mind...Stay Tuned...Peace with chicken grease hahahaha

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, now all we have to do is get Brandi signed up.....lol...Glad that you are back now. I look forward to reading your thoughts.