Tuesday, October 21, 2008

My Goal Sister...lol


Ok well sometimes you have that someone you vent to beside the one your in a relationship with or your family member. Its like a military thing...where they call it your buddy system.


Well I can say Ms. Brandi (D.O.M) is my goal sister. Actually she mentioned it to me first hahaha. We share our goals and basically the aspect of life with eachother. Although she's my business partner but she is also like a sister to me. We usually meet once a week to talk about life and something we accomplish within that week and or any positive moves that's going on with one another and it help out a lot. Shout out to Ms. Brandi....I love you mama.


Do any of you have a support system? Or a bff that you go to when you need to talk? Leave me a comment below and tell me about it....

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!!! Brandi....yeah I know all about the buddy system. I usually turn to my wife, Jermaine and Darrell for support.

Anonymous said...

I love you too Mary!! I really appreciate having this connection with you. You keep me motivated and focused and I couldnt ask for a better friend and business partner. Let's keep making big moves mamma!! Mmmmmuah!!

JA said...

Jwork keeps some picture woman around him:)

Unknown said...

Sexy lady