Friday, October 10, 2008

A mixture of each equal me...lol



I love my sisters. They are crazy and beautiful. Let me tell you all about them. These two are my right hand man. I go to them for almost everything. When I'm feeling down or if I need advice on a pair of shoes I want to buy. The one in the red is my older sister. Her name is Lucky. She's little but mean as hell lol. (She would be so pissed if she knew I was writing this about her. And the other one is my little sister. Her name is Nary (I call her Kanati lol) She is down for whatever. I feel like when I'm out with her she's like a pitbull on a leash all I have to say is ...yo get em' and she'll do it...lol. Overall they are two lovely ladies, who know me like no other. I say a bit of them equal me...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I have 2 brothers and 1 sister and I feel you. They are all apart of me. Even though I don't see them that much, I know that I can always count on them.